Such a terrible experience, ate their with my family and it was a disaster from the get go. The wine glasses were placed on the table all 3 of them were dirty with food scum around the rims and inside the glass. The entrees were then placed on the table spring rolls were so burnt they were black and brown in colour we sent them back and they were replaced with spring rolls that were not much better still burnt but not as bad. All the bowls and plates were old and not washed well at all. The meals were not terrible in flavour but we struggled to eat them because of the state of the restaurant, absolute filth. All the staff were rude except one young girl she was very nice and always had a smile, the staff were dressed very untidy and clothes were not ironed, they seemed to be annoyed at us for complaining about the burnt spring rolls. Food quality was not good at all, everything seemed very cheap quality and over cooked which completely ruined the flavours and texture of the food. We paid $110 for 4 main dishes and 2 entrees, the food itself would have been worth $20 max it was that bad, you would be safer eating at a fast food chain and save money also. Never will we go there again or ever recommend anyone to go there. You can only imagine the state of the kitchen and bathrooms, my wife took our child to the toilet and came out gagging it was that bad. NEVER EVER again! I am considering calling the health department to get them to clean up their act.
people found this review helpful.