Do not eat here. Not only did she try and incorrectly charge me $25 for a small serving of sushi buy I am currently flat on my back from a severe case of food poisoning from this place. I had the vegetarian rolls and the avocado rolls and within 6 hours I was vomiting horrendously and had sever stomach cramps and a high fever to the extent of hospitalisation. 3 days after and I'm still in pain in my stomach and have terrible headaches. Do not eat here if you don't want food poisoning!!!!
people found this review helpful.